San Diego Civil Engineering
– Schwerin & Associates
Schwerin and Associates is a San Diego civil engineering firm that specializes in medium-sized civil engineering projects, primarily in the areas of multi-family residential and commercial. The company’s core competencies are:
- Projects requiring civil engineering services including road design, mapping, utilities, land form
- Project management for the conceptual phases, particularly within the City of San Diego
- Expert witness services to attorneys and landowners on matters of land use, including drainage, condemnations, and municipal approvals.
Schwerin & Associate’s history of successfully guiding tasks and projects on behalf of clients is based upon an enviable reputation for:
- Professional management of complex multi-phase projects such as subdivisions, rezones, special use permits etc.
- Detailed knowledge of City of San Diego land use issues
- Long-term professional relationships in the municipal departments
- Creative thinking to overcome obstacles and achieve the desired land use goal
- Thorough and complete packaging of discretionary applications.
We welcome your inquiry. Please use our contact form, here.
- Land owners
- Construction firms
- Engineering firms
- Insurance companies